SW-L  July 2010

SW-L July 2010

DocumentMaker Pro 2010 available for download...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:39:50 -0700

July 19, 2010

Dear SW Listers and Maria!

The new DocumentMaker Pro 2010 software is available for download:

DocumentMaker Pro 2010
http://www.signbank.org/DocumentMaker/

It is for Mac OSX and Windows, and can be used with or without FileMaker Pro 11.

There are no instruction manuals yet, but I hope to write one someday, and I plan to post some sample documents to show users how to work with the software later too. I may even do a little instruction video someday, but at least the program is posted for download.

Compose your documents in SignPuddle Online as always. When you want to print your d