SW-L  July 2010

SW-L July 2010

DocumentMaker Pro 2010 available for download...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:39:50 -0700

July 19, 2010

Dear SW Listers and Maria!

The new DocumentMaker Pro 2010 software is available for download:

DocumentMaker Pro 2010
http://www.signbank.org/DocumentMaker/

It is for Mac OSX and Windows, and can be used with or without FileMaker Pro 11.

There are no instruction manuals yet, but I hope to write one someday, and I plan to post some sample documents to show users how to work with the software later too. I may even do a little instruction video someday, but at least the program is posted for download.

Compose your documents in SignPuddle Online as always. When you want to print your documents, one choice is to use DocumentMaker Pro.

There are seven book-layout formats already designed