July 3, 2010
Hello Maureen, Suzanne and everyone!
I just received a wonderful SignMail message written in BSL by Maureen Doyle from Southport, UK! (see attached screen capture)
I am so happy to receive SignMail, Maureen, thank you, and you can also send SignMail directly to the List too.
Maureen asked how to load the translation into SignPuddle instead of sending it to SignMail?
Here is how.
1. Create your translation in SignPuddle.
2. Scroll down, PAST the SignMail button...
3. It says: "Copy Into Which SignPuddle?" and you see a bunch of flags.
4. Find your flag for Great Britain Literature Puddle and click on it.
5. The document will load into the SignText Editor, where you can make changes to the document and then save it to SignPuddle...
try that once and ask questions again if you need help - thanks for learning the software!
Suzanne will be able to help too, when you see each other next time...I hope you have time to study together -