SW-L  July 2010

SW-L July 2010

SignWriting Workshop in the UK flyer - please distribute

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 24 Jul 2010 14:37:00 -0700

July 24, 2010

> On Jul 22, 2010, at 7:35 AM, Trevor Jenkins wrote:
> Wow. Such a marvellous moment in Deaf history. None of you will want to see it but I'm doing a "happy dance" over this news. Perhaps now Deaf people will get the education  they deserve in their native language(s).

Hello Trevor and everyone in the UK!

I agree that this is a great moment in Deaf History. We all applaude the ICED conference decision...

But changing the topic a little bit -

Trevor, since you are in the UK...can you attend the Si