SW-L  July 2010

SW-L July 2010

SignWriting List Archives

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Jul 2010 13:15:15 -0700

July 29, 2010

Hello Everyone!
The SignWriting List Archives preserve our messages on the SignWriting List, on the web. You can access the Archives here:

SignWriting List Archives from 1997-present

The older Archives 1 and 2 are preserved on our SignWriting server, thanks to Bill Reese, who really worked hard at preserving them. Researchers, such as Erika Hoffmann and others, use the old archives to research the history of SignWriting, so it is important that we do not lose the archives. It is our history. Thank you, Bill, for helping us with preserving the List messages.

In April 20