SW-L  August 2010

SW-L August 2010

Re: technical problem with XML dumps

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 16 Aug 2010 09:31:25 -0500

  Hi Olaf,

SignPuddle 1.5 uses the ISWA 2008 without BSW.  The current export page
should not be used.  SBML should not be used.

You can use the test data for SignPuddle 2.  It converts the current
SignBank data to the ISWA 2010 using BSW revision 3 with underscores.
It creates a small XML files with a correctly linked  DTD.

View the XML definition file:
http://www.signpuddle.net/spml.dtd

I created a custom export for Polish Sign Language (sgn 19) in SPML.  I
zipped the file to reduce the size from 1.1 MB to 159 KB and to preserve
the UTF-8 encoding:
http://www.signbankorg/signpuddle2/data/sgn/19.zip (159 K