SW-L  September 2010

SW-L September 2010

Re: AW: Cooling Down Dance by Suzanne Pach

Suzanne pach <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 6 Sep 2010 21:54:05 +0200

Hi Stefan,

Thanks, I was actually inspired by page 114 in your
Handbuch zur GebardenSchrift! (as you might have
guessed... :)

I actually meant the right hand to move forwards to the
right and back and then the left hand forwards to the left
and back (and same for the next bit, but then up). Do you
think it would be clearer to show the arrows going back as
well? I wasn't sure, since the starting position of the
next picture already shows that the hand moved back
anyway...

Suzanne