SW-L  September 2010

SW-L September 2010

Re: implementar no moodle

Bill Reese <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Sep 2010 12:07:47 -0400

  Valerie,

I haven't personally used Moodle.  I helped a brother set up a Moodle
server for a client of his.   I didn't set up the courses myself so I'm
not sure what's involved with that.  To set up the server there may be
some programming involved, however, there are many pre-made themes that
could possibly be easily adapted.

What would you be looking for in a course?   I would assume you would
want to set something up similar to the certification you were working
on a short while ago.

Bill