SW-L  September 2010

SW-L September 2010

Re: SignWorkshop OASLTA

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:45:41 -0700

September 26, 2010

Hello Charles!

First of all, a big hug from me, and a big THANK YOU for being so brave to present at any conference - It takes courage to present in front of a skeptical audience (if that was what they were...they may not have been)...

I am sure you did an excellent job and please do not be hard on yourself...

All presentations help SignWriting, no matter what the reaction, because people become interested later. Even if they express some doubts right now, it is because it is the first time they have heard of it and we all are skeptical about new ideas - but then later, they hear about it a second time from someone else, and they remember the discussions w