SW-L  September 2010

SW-L September 2010

Re: implementar no moodle

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 10 Sep 2010 08:47:59 -0700

September 10, 2010

Hi Bill -
Thanks for explaining about Moodle. It sounds useful. I am sure we could use this for SignWriting courses someday, but we have nothing right now in Moodle that I know of -

Have you ever used Moodle? To setup a SignWriting course in it, does it take programming skills or can someone like myself setup my own courses?

If it uses PHP and needs our server I am afraid I would need someone's help... but it could be doable because we do have a server and use PHP for other things -

Val ;-)

-------