SW-L  September 2010

SW-L September 2010

Re: Lesson Icon - SignWriting in Quebec

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 2 Sep 2010 19:35:14 -0700

September 2, 2010

Hello Andre!
Great to hear from you. How are your Deaf students doing in Quebec? Are they still learning and using SignWriting in school? And your research...how is it coming?

I will be happy to do as you request below. I will write again when the icons are posted...It may take a day or so...I am running behind on every task it seems...

Val ;-)

-------