SW-L  September 2010

SW-L September 2010

Re: back from visiting list members!

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 3 Sep 2010 11:46:03 -0700

September 3, 2010

Welcome home from your trip, Erika!

And thank you for traveling half way around the world to interview Maria in Malta and Stefan and his Deaf students in Germany...

I enjoyed your Skype call with Stefan from Germany - It was great to see you both together on my computer screen...and the research issues we discussed were fascinating...

Hope we can see some pictures...that would be fun...

Val ;-)