SW-L  September 2010

SW-L September 2010

QUESTION...Which do you prefer in ASL?

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 21 Sep 2010 13:23:22 -0700

September 21,2010

Hello SW List Members -

Hope you are doing well...

We are producing very thick books in SignWriting now...some have over 500 pages...and since my style of book layout design includes page numbers in both spoken language (Arabic numerals) and sign language (for example, page numbers in ASL), this means that we have to have page numbers in ASL developed and ready to place on book pages, for numbers 1-500 or more...

So I am preparing folders o