Monospaced Font

SW-L  October 2010

SW-L October 2010

National Honduran Deaf Association plans to use SignWriting

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 26 Oct 2010 14:55:42 -0700

October 26, 2010

Congratulations, Jonathan!

This is great news - Is SignWriter Studio ready for use now, using the ISWA 2010? I assume it is still in the testing stage...

Teaching this Saturday? That is great. I teach using the SignWriting Basic Instruction Manual. It is the newest "short" lessons book we have. It gives the basics and gets people started. You can download it here:

SignWriting Lessons
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/

It is download number 1 on the above web page...

I am printing copies of the SignWriting Basics Instruction Manual now, so I can send you some copies as soon as I receive them. I will also be sending some copies to Poland, for Lucyna, who will be presenting SignWriting there.

If you need books in Spanish, then download Spanish textbooks here:

SignWriting Textbooks in Spanish
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/Spanish.html

Val ;-)

-----