SW-L  October 2010

SW-L October 2010

Re: articles or publications about Valerie Sutton ond/or SignWriting

"Doyle,Jessie" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:13:25 +0000

Hi Stefan,

I am a student in a Deaf Studies program. We have been assigned a research project, and need to find academic and professional articles that have been published about our topic, in this case Valerie Sutton and SignWriting. I am having trouble because the only sources I can find are Wikipedia and signwriting.org. I need to find books or articles that have been published. I have read almost everything on signwriting.org, but I cannot use this as a source for my project.

Hope this is more clear and answers your questions.
- Jessie