SW-L  October 2010

SW-L October 2010

cannot reach SignPuddle with Firefox but with Explorer

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Oct 2010 23:16:58 +0200

Hi Steve,

I have got a question about access to SignPuddle. For reasons I do not
understand at times we do not have access to the SignPuddle website with
Firefox but as I found out now at the same time I could reach it with
Windows Explorer at the same time. At school our browser is Firefox so we
cannot use SignPuddle there for a week now. At home it depends - from time
to time ...

Any advice?

Thank you

Stefan