SW-L  October 2010

SW-L October 2010

Re: AW: cannot reach SignPuddle with Firefox but with Explorer

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 8 Oct 2010 11:38:13 -0700

October 8, 2010

Stefan -
It is good you can use another browser, like Internet Explorer. Just use that until this can be resolved.

Regarding Firefox, does the same thing happen when you go directly to this url?

http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=8&sgn=53

Just curious...

It appears that the problem occurred on this url:

> http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/canvas.php?

Although that may be just because at that moment you lost connection...

Val ;-)

---------