SW-L October 2010

Re: AW: Happy Birthday Stefan!

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:23:04 -0700

October 5, 2010

Thank you, Stefan, for your message below. I feel very lucky to have an opportunity to work with you too...

And thanks for this beautiful card, which says "Today is beautiful" in ASL.... Val ;-)

From: Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date: October 5, 2010 10:56:07 AM PDT
To: "'Valerie Sutton'" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: AW: Happy Birthday to Stefan Woehrmann! ;-)

Hi Valerie and sw-list,

Thank you for remembering and for the very beautiful gift of this birthday
song written in ASL ..How kind!

And thank you for your willingness to discuss SignWriting, and to support
all of us in so many ways...smile...

I am a very lucky person to have this opportunity to know you for such a
long time.

Your birthday message with all the kind words started the day with a smile -

Thank you very much

Stefan ;-)