SW-L  October 2010

SW-L October 2010

AW: SignWriting in Poland Deaf schools ...new project

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Oct 2010 20:44:26 +0200

Hi Lucy,
first of all - welcome back to the list -

What an interesting thing - you know what ?? - February or March next year
my deaf students will probably go for a visit to a school in Poland

PECJALNY OŚRODEK SZKOLNO- WYCHOWAWCZY dla NIESŁYSZĄCYCH I SŁABOSŁYSZĄCYCH w
Lublińcu, Lubliniec Polen (Hörgeschädigtenschule)
This is connected to a Comenius project.

So before we get in contact with fotos, letters and hopefully some kind of
video-chat - we will see.

You can bet that we introduced ourselves with presenting a document written
in GebaerdenSchrift - Perhaps the teacher and students will show interest in
this "weird collection of circles, arrows and strokes" ... smile

So we will be inte