SW-L  November 2010

SW-L November 2010

Re: Recording of Valerie Sutton's Presentation, Nov 10 2010, Tunisia

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Nov 2010 17:25:01 -0800

November 10, 2010

Hello Thor and Yuri!
Wow. I am a really lucky person - Thank you, Thor, of course, I would love to have the English CC on the YouTube - That is very kind of you to offer. Thank you. Yuri just posted a version on YouTube already... will you still be able to place the CC on anyway? Or will we end up with two versions, one with CC and one without? and that is ok too ...

See Yuri's message below for the new link...

I feel like a fish out of water on YouTube still, even though we have the signwriting channel...for example, is there a way to link a PPT presentation to the YouTube video?

Thanks again for the help you gave Stefan with the connection issues - I am glad Stefan's class can use SignPuddle again too!

Val ;-)