SW-L November 2010

Re: SW on France's Curiosphere

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 24 Nov 2010 06:51:24 -0800

November 23, 2010

Hello Shane, and Juliette Dalle!

This is so wonderful!

I never knew about this video, but perhaps others here on the List knew about it?

So this is new for me and I got such a thrill watching it - Thank you for telling us, Shane.

And thank you to Juliette Dalle, who is on the video, teaching the SignWriting. I remember Juliette, you decided to write one hand red and the other hand blue, because you are teaching very young Deaf children to recognize right-handed and left-handed signing....I am glad you made this video to show this. Very