SW-L  November 2010

SW-L November 2010

Re: Videoconference

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:33:08 -0800

November 23, 2010

Hello Andre and Stefan!

This is such great news...

Congratulations Stefan, on presenting on Skype, from Germany to Quebec, Canada!

This is so wonderful...I am sure everyone learned a great deal from you.

I wish we could see the presentation too. Did you record the presentation? smile...I hope so!

The presentation is important for SignWriting history, and for the history of Deaf Education -

Thank you for inviting Stefan to speak, Andre, and for informing us too -

Isn't Skype just a miracle? To think that we can present to each other on Skype from around the world, is just such a blessing -

Thanks once again for telling us -

Val ;-)