Monospaced Font

SW-L  December 2010

SW-L December 2010

AW: AW: QUESTION...Curved arrows that hit the Front Wall Plane

Stefan Wöhrmann <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 5 Dec 2010 23:49:52 +0100

Hi Valerie,

the quality of the video is wonderful!!!

I agree about the spelling of movement number 2.

For the first performance - moving forward and to the left or to the right I
would vote for a different movement-arrow - see attached gif

Stefan