SW-L  December 2010

SW-L December 2010

Re: need advice about SignWriting Literature Flyer

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Dec 2010 14:03:00 -0800

December 16, 2010

Hi Stefan and Erika -
You both worded it so beautifully - thank you -

I love your description of your classroom using SignWriting to bridge the literacy gap, Stefan -

So it could be:

 "Expanding Deaf Literacy, an aid to Deaf Education"

or

"Sign Language Literacy, an aid to Deaf Education"

or

"Assists Teaching Literacy, an aid to Deaf Education"

smile -

any other ideas? Val ;-)

--------

---------