SW-L  December 2010

SW-L December 2010

Re: Name of BaseSymbol 570 and 571

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 16 Dec 2010 15:38:44 -0800

December 16, 2010

Hello Stefan!
Thanks for your excellent editing of the:

ISWA 2010 HTML Reference Manual
http://www.signbank.org/iswa

and thanks to Steve Slevinski for posting the entire Reference Manual on the web...which was no small job...

You are a very good editor, Stefan...thank you for telling me. You are right, I switched those by mistake in the ISWA 2010 Reference - actually I still have to give Steve some definitions of symbols for the Reference Manual and never finished all of them - there are other definitions not related to these symbols that are not finished - so the work never got a final editing job, so I appreciate you telling me -

For other List members, here is the way the symbols should be:

Lessons in SignWriting Textbook
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/149%20Facial-Expressions.html

These breathing symbols are also on page 192 of SignoEscritura by Steve and Dianne Parkhurst, and on page 124 in Stefan Woehrmann's textbook, the SignWriting Handbook... So please tell me if you find anything else, Stefan, or anyone else too - I need all the feedback I can get! In a few weeks we will all be using the ISWA 2010 in a new version of SignPuddle called SignPuddle 1.6... So there is a lot happening here - Val ;-) -------- On Dec 16, 2010, at 2:08 PM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote: > Hi Valerie, > > I am going to prepare a test about Reading and Writing GebaerdenSchrift. > > Again and again I studied your excellent documentation of the ISWA 2010 symbols – wow what a tremendous achievement – congratulations!! > > Well I am hesitating looking at the description of