SW-L  December 2010

SW-L December 2010

Re: Gospel John in ASL - 2 new PDF documents posted

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Dec 2010 12:12:14 -0800

December 1, 2010

Hello Maria and everyone -

Thank you for mentioning the work behind publishing books in SignWriting -

I know you are doing similar work, Maria, writing and publishing Bible sections in Maltese Sign Language - your task is equally as large ;-)

Writing 21 chapters in ASL, and doing the layout for those 21 chapters for publishing, is definitely a lot of work...but we are almost done...it has taken us over a year -

The complete 21 chapters will be 466 pages of the gospel written in ASL, plus two bios and an "About SignWriting" description also written in ASL, which comes to 474 pages in written ASL...the total book is 480 pages including covers and Table of Contents in ASL and so forth - the thickest book ever written in ASL