SW-L  February 2011

SW-L February 2011

New to SignWriting

Carole Griffin <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 12 Feb 2011 22:23:35 -0500

Hello, my name is Carole Griffin, and I just recently learned about
SignWriting. That is so  cool! I have long thought that deaf people needed
to have their own written language, just like blind people have Braille
(right?).

can anyone tell me how I can start learning SignWriting? I can be reached on
this listserv or by email at [log in to unmask]

Thanks! Looking forward to hearing from you!

Carole Griffin