SW-L  February 2011

SW-L February 2011

Novel by Kimberley Shaw includes a "SignWritten Book" in the plot...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 3 Feb 2011 18:07:58 -0800

February 3, 2011

A novel by Kimberley Shaw includes a "SignWritten Book" in the plot... Kim sent me a portion of the manuscript, which she has already submitted to potential publishers...

It is very exciting work, Kim, and thank you for mentioning SignWriting in the book and making a "SignWritten book" a part of the plot of the novel -

I hope it gets published and that this sparks your readers interest i