SW-L March 2011

Re: joining signtexts

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 25 Mar 2011 08:40:54 -0500

Hi Honza,

On 3/25/11 5:51 AM, Honza wrote:
> is it possible to merge signtexts saved in SignPuddle?
Not through the SignPuddle 1.5 user interface.

I can join multiple sign texts on the back end. So if you tell me what
documents to join, I can do it for you.

SignPuddle 1.6 is almost ready for testing. SignPuddle 1.6 can merge
multiple sign texts when they are related. On the Edit Words page, the
values for "Beginning page", "Previous page", and "Next page" connect
the entries.

Regards,
-Steve