Monospaced Font

SW-L  April 2011

SW-L April 2011

how to I retrieve the BSW from signpuddle?

Alan Post <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 16 Apr 2011 21:58:35 -0600

I haven't tried using SignPuddle since SVG support was included. When
I use SignPuddle, I'm almost always interested in retrieving the BSW
code. I note that I now have the option "Sign in SVG," but the other
options that used to be there, including viewing the BSW, are no
longer present.

I was using this! How do I retrieve the BSW code after looking up a
sign?

-Alan
--
.i ma'a lo bradi ku penmi gi'e du