SW-L  August 2011

SW-L August 2011

Re: Wahawafe - a multilingual translation project

Nikhil Sinha <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 10 Aug 2011 18:39:43 +0530

Hi!
My original intent was to keep the sentence both simple and
interesting. And so, i would like the translations to use the
inclusive form of "we". However, i think, other people should be
allowed to interpret the sentence in their own ways (just like poetry
:)). So, if you want to imagine aliens, you can! :-)
regards,
Nikhil.