Monospaced Font

SW-L  September 2011

SW-L September 2011

Re: New version of the ISWA 2010 SVG Refinement is ready

Alan Post <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Sep 2011 00:21:38 -0601

I'm sorry if I'm getting ahead of myself, but I notice the name of
this font is 'hand1.' Does that suggest that only hand-shapes are
planned, or is there some future plan for other body parts?

Is hand1 a perhaps short-sighted font name, or is that exactly all
that is planned for photographs of symbols?

-Alan

&