SW-L September 2011

Re: Customize Individual signs in SVG

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 27 Sep 2011 10:15:46 -0500

Hi Andre,

There are a couple of things going on here.

For editing SignText documents, Internet Explorer is failing to load.
This is not related to the Accessibility options. I am investigating
this right now. If you use Firefox, you will not have this problem.
I'm not sure when this started. I tested IE before launching SignPuddle
1.6 and it was working. Thanks for pointing this out.

For the SVG, there are 2 issues. First, Internet Exporer is failing to
load SVG images.