SW-L  September 2011

SW-L September 2011

let us document the way we write and be at peace ...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 12 Sep 2011 13:12:09 -0700

September 12, 2011

Hello Everyone!
I have only glanced at your messages today because I find them stressful. Later when my health improves I will read them in detail. What a lively conversation!

SignWriting is a real writing system, and one of the ways you can tell that, is that people write it differently around the world, and they feel passionate about it. When someone feels so passionate about the way they write, it means that they have been investing a lot of time and energy and practice into writing and teaching it that one way, and that means it is really being used - I am proud and honored that you all are using SignWriting so much that you have your own very intense need to write it your way, and bravo to that! I like to see everyone writing their way - and we all can read the way we write.

One thi