SW-L  September 2011

SW-L September 2011

Got my copy of SW 300+ pager!

Bob Gotwals <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Sep 2011 10:30:08 -0400

Greetings all, I was thrilled to get my copy of the new SW manual last
night in the mail. Having written a book, I am VERY aware of the time,
energy, highs and lows of that effort. My congratulations to Valerie and
Adam, I'm very much looking forward to using this manuscript to improve
my abilities to work with ASL students.

Again, congratulations, Val and Adam!

--
Robert Gotwals, Chemistry Educator
The North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics