SW-L September 2011

column.php "missing" in swis2

Alan Post <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Sep 2011 00:11:40 -0600

In SWIS version 1, I was using the program column.php to display a
single image that contained more than one bsw code[1]. When I take
this concatenated bsw3 code and convert it to a ksw code, I do get
a result, but the resulting code does not display well using
glyphogram.php[2]. the two signs are displayed over the top of each
other.

In my copy of swis2, I don't have a column.php. I do have a
columns.php, but it looks a bit suspicious. (Like debugging code)
Trying to run it naively[3], I get the following error:

  Fatal error: Call to undefined function bswinfo() in /home/sworg3x/public_html/signbank/sp16/columns.php on line 56

I don't see a bswinfo defined anywhere but this file. Alas, it
doesn't look like this file was ported to use ksw codes.

I need the ability to take two (or more) ksw codes and stack them in
a column in such a way that I wind up with a single image which is a
render of all of the codes. I compose individual ksw codes into
images, but combine those codes programatically.

I was doing this with SWIS1. What is the best way to accomplish this
using SWIS2?

Thank you so much!

-Alan

1: http://lodockikumazvati.org/swis/column.php?bsw=0fb22b38c3964c94a520338e3924c94920fd20338e39222b38c3960fb14a38e3924c04c126538c3984d94c20fd14a38e39226538c398