SW-L  September 2011

SW-L September 2011

Re: Put the blame on me ;-)

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 14 Sep 2011 13:02:37 -0500

Hi Alan,

Thanks for you comments.

On 9/14/11 9:32 AM, Alan Post wrote:
> I have struggled just to keep up with the changes to SWIS and
> ISWA--I've had to convert my database three or four times, which
> sometimes takes me many months to get around to--during which I
> don't use SignWriting.  :-(

Yes, I understand this very well.  Every time I put out a new standard,
I make additional busy work for myself and others.  Back in 2008, I was
hoping that I had a stable standard, but every time that I tried to use
the standard, I always found a serious flaw that could not be
overlooked.  I would find that