Monospaced Font

SW-L  September 2011

SW-L September 2011

help customizing a symbol in SignPuddle?

Alan Post <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 4 Sep 2011 12:36:55 -0600

I am looking up the symbol "bottle" in SignPuddle using the "Search
by Words" feature. I find there are several signs registered for
that word, but none of them exactly fit what I expected[1][2].

I would like to use SignMaker to customize one of these symbols
before exporting the ksw code.

How besh should I accomplish this? I can retrieve the ksw code,
but I can't figure out how to tell signmaker.php to start with a
ksw code when editing the sign. Should I approach this another way?

Thank you!

-Alan

1: I cross-reference the data in SignPuddle with the "American Sign