SW-L  September 2011

SW-L September 2011

column.php "missing" in swis2

Alan Post <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 5 Sep 2011 00:11:40 -0600

In SWIS version 1, I was using the program column.php to display a
single image that contained more than one bsw code[1].  When I take
this concatenated bsw3 code and convert it to a ksw code, I do get
a result, but the resulting code does not display well using
glyphogram.php[2].  the two signs are displayed over the top of each
other.

In my copy of swis2, I don't have a column.php.  I do have a
columns.php, but it looks a bit suspicious.  (Like debugging code)
Trying to run it naively[3], I get the following error:

  Fatal error: Call to undefined function bswinfo() in /home/sworg3x/public_html/signbank/sp16/columns.php on line 56

I don't see a bswinfo defined anywhere but this file.  Alas, it
doesn't look like this file