Monospaced Font

SW-L  September 2011

SW-L September 2011

Re: can SignPuddle render a glyph with the hand1 font?

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 20 Sep 2011 15:16:29 -0500

Hi Alan,

On 9/20/11 5:30 AM, Alan Post wrote:
> Will you show me how to see hand-shapes
> for glyphs using SWIS2 and the hand1 font?
That doesn't work right now. Only PNG, SVG, and ASCII are currently
implemented.

I did play around with the idea of expanding the hand photos into a
usable font. I have all of the scripts ready to rotate and mirror the
photo images, but for some reason my Ubuntu server could only process a
couple of hand shapes before a hard crash wou