Monospaced Font

SW-L  September 2011

SW-L September 2011

Re: New version of the ISWA 2010 SVG Refinement is ready

Alan Post <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Sep 2011 23:14:06 -0600

Do I also understand that Adam's hand shapes are there and available
as a font, as well? I'm building flashcards--it would be amazing to
be able to remix SignWriting <=> Adam's Photos into a study aide.

I had the experience last night, in a study session, where for the
first time I hand-wrote a SignWriting symbol from principle after
being shown the sign. w00t!

-Alan