SW-L  October 2011

SW-L October 2011

Re: null glyph?

Alan Post <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:52:54 -0601

On Wed, Oct 26, 2011 at 01:44:44PM -0500, Steve Slevinski wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> I'll repackage my SWIS 2 development code this week.  It will
> contain some bug fixes and some of the new search routines.  Not
> ready for Github yet, but sometime before the end of this year.
>
> Regards,
> -Steve

After a hearty round of confusion on my part, I'm not longer certain
I'm running code different from what you're running; I'm at least not
running code that is substantively different.

I got tripped up on a pretty silly thing:

you print the final '</svg>' line and end the line with a '\r'.  When
I go to cat this file, my terminal will not display the final line,