SW-L  October 2011

SW-L October 2011

Re: AW: AW: DELEGS SignWriting Editing software, University of Hamburg

Steve Slevinski <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 6 Oct 2011 09:57:12 -0500

Hi Stefan,

I am so glad they support horizontal writing.  It is an important option.

I am curious, from SignPuddle, do you take the sign image or the sign
character string?

I think they are planning to use the Preliminary Unicode so they can use
the XML export directly.  If they get this working, it would be great
news.  The Unicode part is a bit tricky.  The ASCII version is much
easier to use.

Keep up the great work,
-Steve