SW-L  October 2011

SW-L October 2011

Arabic Sign Language written in Saudi Arabia with translation software...

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 12 Oct 2011 08:45:36 -0700

October 12, 2011

Dear SW Listers!

Today I opened my email and received a gift from Saudi Arabia!

New research using SignWriting has been written in a paper and also a thesis, sent to us with permission to post to the List and on the web. I am very excited about it, and I am preparing the document for the web posting today. I hope to announce it  tomorrow.

But for now, I have made a snapshot of one page from the thick document to show you...

Arabic Sign Language sentences are written in SignWriting, used for a test of translation sof