SW-L March 2012

Re: Stefan's DELEGS

Bill Reese <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 9 Mar 2012 09:35:12 -0500

Maria,
Your email did make it to the list the first time. I'm afraid it got
lost in the other conversations at the time.

I can tell you, from our discussion a couple months ago on the list, the
DELEGS is what Stefan is using with his students in Germany. It's in
GebärdenSchrift, Stefan's German Signwriting and incorporates his
MundbildSchrift, a set of symbols for mouth movement, meant to teach
deaf children how to pronounce the German gloss associated with the
signwritten word.

It is horizontal and on this page: