SW-L  March 2012

SW-L March 2012

Beginner in Uruguayan Sign Language

Eduardo Trápani <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 22 Mar 2012 13:00:56 -0300

Hi!

I've been taking classes for only three weeks, so you can safely
consider me a total beginner in Sign Language.  I'd like to use
SignWriting for taking notes and to contribute at least the signs for
the alphabet in our language.

I work as software localizer and SignWriting is also very interesting
from that point of view.  I hope to keep on learning about it from the
existing documentation and the exchanges on the list.

Cheers, Eduardo.