SW-L  March 2012

SW-L March 2012

Re: Test sentences to practice SignWriting

Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:31:52 -0700

March 29, 2012

Hello Arthaey and everyone -
This is the first time I have ever heard of a pangram…so I hope others can help you - Can anyone develop a pangram for writing one sign language, such as ASL? That sounds close to impossible to capture all the possibilities, since SW is used to write many languages…so the real way to test what you are developing is to post it here on the SW List and let writers test it…or try writing literature in your handwriting - go to ASL SignPuddle Literature file and search for Cat in the Hat - hat is an advanced story -

Val ;-)