SW-L  March 2012

SW-L March 2012

Re: Test sentences to practice SignWriting

Arthaey Angosii <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:40:47 -0700

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 3:31 PM, Valerie Sutton <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>or try writing literature in your handwriting - go to ASL SignPuddle Literature
> file and search for Cat in the Hat - hat is an advanced story -

It has 32 parts, correct?
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/searchword.php?search=cat%20in%20the%20hat&type=any

That sounds like an excellent starting point to test out my
handwriting to see if it will work "in the real world," thanks!

> so the real way to test what you are developing is to post it here on the
> SW List and let writers test it…

I won't waste your guys' time until I've d