SW-L  May 2012

SW-L May 2012

Re: Happy birthday in Horizontal SignWriting

Pel Tini <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 May 2012 19:45:47 -0400

Hello Valerie, and Stefan

Sooooo nice to see the writing horizontal again. I have an easier time reading this way. May be it comes from the dance writing or the DOS system.

You haven't heard from me for a long time but I enjoy to read all the news and correspondence among the writers, although I have trouble with the technical aspect and to understand the different programmes. as I am definitely not a computer  expert .
I have not been teaching ASL for a long time so I am a bit out of it. Except I still do the odd little quick noting in  dance writing. I am still teaching ballet and love it.

Anyway best to you all,

Tini.