Monospaced Font

SW-L  July 2012

SW-L July 2012

An alphabet for a specific sign language from the ISWA 2010

MARIA GALEA <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 28 Jul 2012 05:34:05 +0200

Dear all,

Me again with one more question..

Has anyone out there studied the alphabet of his/her sign language- that
is has anyone derived a smaller amount of symbols from the ISWA 2010, as
the significant symbols (an alphabet) for writing a specific language e.g.
ASL, BSL, Norwegian Sign Language, German sign language etc?

If you know of any such work could you direct me to it please.

If you have carried it out would love to include and refer to your work in
my dissertation.

Once again I truly appreciate ANY feedba